COTANA Group JSC (HNX: CSC)
52Wk Avg Vol97,625
|11/06/2023||Parent Company FS Quarter 3 of 2023|
|11/01/2023||Consolidated FS Quarter 3 of 2023|
|08/30/2023||Reviewed Parent Company FS the first 6 month of 2023|
|08/30/2023||Reviewed Consolidated FS the first 6 month of 2023|
|07/31/2023||Consolidated FS Quarter 2 of 2023|
Name: COTANA Group JSC
Abbreviation:COTANA GROUP., JSC
Address: Lot CC5A, Linh Dam, Hoang Liet Ward Hoang Mai Ha Noi
Telephone: (84.24) 3563 2763 - 3563 2764
Fax: (84.24) 3563 2762
Sector: Construction and Real Estate
Listing date: 11/04/2009
Chartered capital: 311,747,190,000
Listed shares: 31,174,719
Shares outstanding: 31,174,719
Tax code: 0101482984
Issued date: 02/04/2004
Business license: 0103003621
Issued date: 02/04/2004
Main business scope:
- Constructing civil, industrial, transport works, irrigation and technical infrastructure.
- Installing water and electricity, refrigeration, decorating interior and exterior works.
- Manufacturing and trading construction materials, machinery, construction equipment, ceiling panels, waterproof materials, furniture, interior decoration, crafts and fine arts.
- Providing real estate brokerage and trading services.
- Others under business license.
- 1993: Thanh Nam Construction and Investment Joint Stock Company - COTANA JSC, formerly known as Thanh Nam Construction Limited Company was established.
- 2004: The company officially operated as a joint stock company with initial chartered capital of VND10.62 billion.
- 2005: The company increased chartered capital to VND12 billion.
- 2006: The company increased chartered capital to VND15 billion.
- 2007: The company increased chartered capital to VND20 billion.
- 2008: The company increased chartered capital to VND25 billion.
- 2009: The company's stock was listed on Ha Noi Stock Exchange (HNX).
- 2010: The company increased chartered capital to VND50 billion.
- 2014: The company increased chartered capital to VND90 billion.
- June 2015: Increased charter capital to VND100 billion.
- 2017: Renamed as COTANA GROUP Joint Stock Company.
- January 2019: Increased charter capital to VND205 billion.
- September 14, 2020: Increased charter capital to VND215 billion.
- July 31, 2021: Increased charter capital to VND228,16 billion.
- 07/24/2023 CSC Annoucement of the change of listing - 5,620,979 shares
- 07/11/2023 CSC Decision on the change of listing - 5,620,979 shares
- 05/25/2023 CSC Dividend payment by share with 22.00% for 2022 (Record date)
- 04/18/2023 CSC General Meeting of Shareholders for 2023
- 09/15/2022 CSC Annoucement of the change of listing - 2,737,596 shares
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.