PhuocAn Coffee Joint Stock Company (UPCoM: CPA)
52Wk Avg Vol4
|02/01/2021||Corporate Governance Report 2020|
|01/22/2021||FS Quarter 4 of 2020|
|10/20/2020||FS Quarter 3 of 2020|
|08/24/2020||Reviewed FS the first 6 month of 2020|
|07/27/2020||FS Quarter 2 of 2020|
Name: PhuocAn Coffee Joint Stock Company
Address: Km26 - National Highway 26 - Commune Ea Yong - Krong Pak District - Dak Lak
Telephone: (84.262) 352 1149
Fax: (84.262) 352 1246
Sector: Agriculture Production
Industry: Crop Production
Listing date: 12/30/2019
Chartered capital: 236,279,900,000
Listed shares: 23,627,990
Shares outstanding: 23,627,990
Tax code: 600018327
Establishment license: 1044
Issued date: 06/05/1996
Business license: 600018327
Issued date: 06/20/1996
Main business scope:
- Grow and processing coffee plants;
- Buying and selling agricultural products (pepper, corn, cashew, durian, avocado Booth, ...);
- Buying and selling agricultural materials; ...
- Formerly, Phuoc An Coffee Company was built and developed on the CADA land - The location chosen by the French to grow coffee first in Vietnam.
- 20/06/1996 The company was established.
- 30/12/2019, the first day of shares traded on UPCoM at the reference price of 4,800 VND/share.
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.