Materials - Petroleum Joint Stock Company (HOSE: COM)
52Wk Avg Vol241
|1||SHS (Saigon - Hanoi Securities JSC)||50 0||10/30/2019|
|2||BVSC (Baoviet Securities Company)||50 0||10/09/2019|
|3||VCBS (Vietcombank Securities Company, Ltd.)||50 0||09/17/2019|
|4||TVB (Tri Viet Securities Joint Stock Corporation)||50 0||10/18/2019|
|5||VFS (Viet First Securities Corporation)||50 0||10/31/2019|
|10/18/2019||FS Quarter 3 of 2019|
|08/07/2019||Reviewed FS the first 6 month of 2019|
|07/22/2019||FS Quarter 2 of 2019|
|07/02/2019||Corporate Governance Report the first 6 month of 2019|
|04/22/2019||Resolution of Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2019|
Name: Materials - Petroleum Joint Stock Company
Address: 11 Cao Ba Nha St. - Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward - Dist. 1 - HCMC
Telephone: (84.28) 3832 1111
Fax: (84.28) 3832 5555
Sector: Retail Trade
Industry: Gasoline Stations
Listing date: 08/07/2006
Chartered capital: 141,206,280,000
Listed shares: 14,120,628
Shares outstanding: 14,120,628
Tax code: 0300450673
Establishment license: 94/2000/QĐ-TTg
Issued date: 08/09/2000
Business license: 4103000236
Issued date: 12/13/2000
Main business scope:
- Trading petrol, oil, lubricant, parking services
- Trading equipments for petrol stations; materials and transport means
- Constructing civil and industrial works, especially petrol stations and warehouses
- Trading real estate, leasing offices and warehouses…...
- 13/12/1975: Materials - Petroleum Joint Stock Company, formerly Petroleum Management Division of Ho Chi Minh Transportation Department, was established.
- 1993: Renamed as Transportation Materials and Equipment Company.
- 2000: Transformed into Materials - Petroleum Joint Stock Company with an initial charter capital of VND25 billion.
- 2006: company's stock was listed and traded on HOSE.
- 11/2007: Charter capital was increased to VND79.99 billion;
- 07/2008: Charter capital was increased to VND86.12 billion;
- 08/2010: Charter capital was increased to VND141.2 billion;
- 04/19/2019 COM 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 12/21/2018 COM Dividend payment in cash with 40% (Tranche 2/2018) (Record date)
- 12/21/2018 COM Dividend payment in cash with 40% (Tranche 2/2018)
- 11/28/2018 COM 2018's Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- 08/27/2018 COM Dividend payment in cash with 10% (Tranche 1/2018) (Record date)
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.