CMC Corporation (HOSE: CMG)
52Wk Avg Vol53,017
|03/09/2017||CMG : Company Visit Note|
|04/26/2019||Consolidated FS Quarter 4 of 2018|
|04/22/2019||Parent Company FS Quarter 4 of 2018|
|01/29/2019||Consolidated FS Quarter 3 of 2018|
|01/22/2019||Corporate Governance Report 2018|
|01/18/2019||Parent Company FS Quarter 3 of 2018|
Name: CMC Corporation
Address: CMC Tower – Duy Tan - Dich Vong Hau Ward- Cau Giay District - Ha Noi
Telephone: (84.24) 3795 8668
Fax: (84.24) 3795 8989
Sector: Information and Technology
Industry: Other Information Services
Listing date: 01/22/2010
Chartered capital: 720,552,100,000
Listed shares: 72,055,210
Shares outstanding: 72,055,210
Tax code: 0100244112
Establishment license: 0103015824
Issued date: 02/07/2007
Business license: 0100244112
Issued date: 02/07/2007
Main business scope:
- Tích hợp hệ thống, tư vấn đầu tư, cung cấp giải pháp tổng thể và dịch vụ hạ tầng trong lĩnh vực công nghệ thông tin
- Dịch vụ huấn luyện và đào tạo trong lĩnh vực Công nghệ thông tin
- Sản xuất, lắp ráp, mua bán, bảo hành, bảo dưỡng và cho thuê các sản phẩm, dịch vụ, thiết bị phục vụ ngành công nghệ thông tin, điện tử, phát thanh truyền hình, thiết bị bưu chính viễn thông, thiết bị văn phòng, ...
1991: The former company, ADCOM Centre, was established with the initial capital of VND50 million.
1993: HT&NT Limited Company was established on the base of ADCOM Centre with a charter capital of VND500 million;
1995: The company was changed to CMC Computer Telecommunication Limited Company.
1996: The company established System Integration Department and Ho Chi Minh City Branch office.
1998: The company set up the CMC SI System Integration Centre and CMC Soft Solution Centre.
1999: The company established The Trung Computer Limited Company (CMS Computer Company).
2006: The company was restructuring with parent company named CMC Group that holds owners' equity and set strategic tendency for 3 subsidiaries.
2007: CMC Group was equitized.
2007: The company set up CMS Distribution Limited Company and contributed capital to establish CMC Telecom Service Joint Stock Company.
2008: The company set up CMC-Se, CMC InfoSec, CMC TI.
September 2009: The company set up CMC Blue France Limited Company in France that focuses mainly on providing CMC Group's products and services in French and European markets.
2010: The company was listed on HoSE.
2014: Established CMC Institute of Science and Technology (CIST).
2017: Inaugurated CMC Innovation Center.
- 11/06/2018 CMG Annoucement of the change of listing - 4,713,257 shares
- 10/25/2018 CMG Decision on the change of listing - 4,713,257 shares
- 09/17/2018 CMG 2017's Dividend payment in cash with 8% (Record date)
- 09/17/2018 CMG 2017's Dividend payment by share with 7% (Record date)
- 09/17/2018 CMG 2017's Dividend payment in cash with 8%
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.