CIC39 Corporation (HOSE: C32)
52Wk Avg Vol189,366
- Khai thác, sản xuất và kinh doanh đá xây dựng;
- Sản xuất và kinh doanh cống bê tông ly tâm, cống hộp các loại;
- Sản xuất gạch không nung (gạch terrazzo, gạch tự chèn, gạch block);
- Kinh doanh vật liệu xây dựng và cho thuê công cụ dụng cụ thi công..
|Full name||Positions||Share of ownership|
|• Mr Nguyen Le Van||Chairman of BOD/Chief of Internal Audit||N/A|
|• Mr Tran Van Binh||Member of BOD/Deputy CEO||6,694|
|• Mr Nguyen Huu Nghia||Member of BOD/Member of Internal Audit||-|
|• Mr Trinh Tien Bay||Member of BOD/Member of Internal Audit||-|
|• Mr Vo Van Lanh||CEO/Member of BOD||347,782|
|• Mr Nguyen Xuan Hieu||Chief Accountant||3,372|
|Company name||% Holding|
|• Tien Phuoc Construction Mineral Joint Stock Company||80.00|
|• Mien Dong JSC||33.76|
|• Thu Duc - Long An Centrifugal JSC||24.33|
Capital Increase History
First trading date11/30/2012
First trading day price12,000
First listed volume11,200,000
|Hoa An Joint Stock Company||1,785,101||11.87|
|Pyn Elite Fund (Non-Ucits)||1,101,848||7.33|
|Peter Eric Dennis||898,814||5.98|
|• Full name||Mr. Vo Van Lanh|
|• Positions||Chairman of BOD/CEO|
|• ID card||280132872|
PIC of Information Disclosure
|• Full name||Mr. Lu Minh Quan|
|• Telephone||(84.9) 1377 7057 - (84.65) 0375 9446|
|Company type||Joint Stock Comapny|
- 1993: Song Be House Development Trading Co., forerunner of C32, was set up.
- 1994: The Company expanded to its operations to the fields of exploiting, producing and trading construction stones.
- 1997: The Company was renamed as Construction Investment Company 3-2.
- 1997: Renamed as 3/2 Invesment and Construction company;
- 2001: The Company expanded its operations in fields of trading real estate, residential areas,
- 2007: The Company officially operated in the form of a JSC.
- 2008: The Company officially operated in the form of JSC under the name of 3/2 Construction Investment JSC
- 2010: Traded on Upcom;
- 2012: Shares of the Company were changed from UPCoM to HOSE.
- 03/08/2017: Charter capital was raised up to VND136,639,920,000.
- 08/08/2018: Charter capital was raised up to VND150,301,450,000.