VVMI-MECHANICAL AND PRESSURE EQUIPMENT JSC (UPCoM: APL)
52Wk Avg Vol7
Name: VVMI-MECHANICAL AND PRESSURE EQUIPMENT JSC
Address: No.506 Ha Huy Tap Street, Yen Vien Townlet Gia Lam Ha Noi
Telephone: (84.24) 3827 2723
Fax: (84.24) 3878 0934
Sector: Wholesale Trade
Industry: Merchant Wholesalers, Durable Goods
Listing date: 10/14/2016
Chartered capital: 12,000,000,000
Listed shares: 1,200,000
Shares outstanding: 1,200,000
Tax code: 0102274810
Establishment license: 1734/QĐ-HĐQT
Issued date: 09/24/2004
Business license: 0102274810
Issued date: 10/14/2004
Main business scope:
- Trading mechanical products.
- Installing industrial machinery and equipment.
- Manufacturing, installing conveyor belt, pre - engineered building (PEB) and standard steel structures.
- Manufacturing pressure equipment.
- Processing mechanical equipment and metal coating.
- Repairing hydraulic equipment, mining equipment and transporting equipment.
- Manufacturing and installing pressure equipment.
- Trading, exporting and importing materials, spare parts and products for production and domestic purposes.
- 04 June 1974: Material Purchase Enterprise was established in accordance with Decision of Electricity and Coal Ministry, under management of Material Company;
- 08 June 1981: Reformed Material Repairing Company (under management of Coal and Mine Ministry) into Material - Equipment Purchasing and Repairing Company managed by Material Company;
- 30 June 1993: Ministry of Power decided to found Pressure Equipment Manufacturing and Material Trading Enterprise which was under management of Coalimex Company;
- May 1995: Transferred to Domestic Coal Company - Vietnam Coal Corporation;
- October 2004: Transformed into Domestic Mechanical and Coal Pressure Equipment JSC (and later renamed as VVMI - Mechanical and Pressure Equipment JSC) with initial charter capital of VND 2.2 billion;
- 10 October 2012: Raised charter capital to VND 6 billion;
- 19 February 2016: Increased charter capital to VND 12 billion of which 51% was owned by Vinacomin - Viet Bac Mining Industry Holding Corporation;
- 09/12/2023 APL Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders for 2023
- 04/24/2023 APL Dividend payment in cash with 12.00% for 2022
- 04/24/2023 APL Dividend payment in cash with 12.00% for 2022 (Record date)
- 04/05/2023 APL General Meeting of Shareholders for 2023
- 04/21/2022 APL Dividend payment in cash with 12.00% for 2021
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.