APG Securities Joint Stock Company (HOSE: APG)
52Wk Avg Vol889,205
|01/18/2021||APG: Record date for Annual General Meeting 2021|
|01/13/2021||APG: Record date for holding AGM 2021|
|01/13/2021||APG: BOD resolution on holding AGM 2021|
|09/10/2020||APG: Report Insider Transaction|
|07/29/2020||APG: Report Insider Transaction|
|10/16/2020||FS Quarter 3 of 2020|
|10/16/2020||Explanation for FS Quarter 3 of 2020|
|08/14/2020||Liquidity Ratio Report 6 first month in year 2020|
|08/14/2020||Reviewed FS the first 6 month of 2020|
|07/31/2020||Corporate Governance Report the first 6 month of 2020|
Name: APG Securities Joint Stock Company
Address: Level 5, Grand Building, 32 Hoa Ma Street, Hanoi
Telephone: (84.24) 3941 0277
Fax: (84.24) 3941 0323
Sector: Finance and Insurance
Industry: Securities, Commodity Contracts, and Other Financial Investments and Related Activities
Listing date: 11/30/2016
Chartered capital: 340,289,000,000
Listed shares: 34,028,900
Shares outstanding: 34,028,900
Tax code: 0102525951
Establishment license: 63/UBCK-GP
Issued date: 11/15/2007
Main business scope:
- Securities brokerage
- Securities underwriting
- Financial advisory and investment consultancy
- Securities custody….
2nd Floor, 13 Cao Thang, Dist.3, HCMC
Tel: (08) 39291448
Fax: (08) 39291430
- 15/11/2007: An Phat Securities Joint Stock Company (APSI) was established with initial charter capital of VND 135 billion.
- 06/12/2007: Became a member of Vietnam Depository Center.
- 28/11/2008: Became a member of Hochiminh Stock Exchange (HOSE), Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) and Vietnam Depository Center; Openned a branch in Ho Chi Minh City.
- 2010: Anphat Securities Joint Stock Company debut 13.5 million shares on Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX).
- 14/01/2011: Charter capital was raised up to VND135.289.000.000.
- 23/11/2016: Delisted from HNX.
- 30/11/2016: Traded on HOSE.
- 01/22/2020 APG Annoucement of the change of listing - 20,500,000 shares
- 07/31/2019 APG 2019's Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- 04/25/2019 APG 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 03/05/2019 APG Decision on the change of listing - 20,500,000 shares
- 03/21/2018 APG 2017's Dividend payment in cash with 5% (Record date)
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.