Nam Viet Corporation (HOSE: ANV)
52Wk Avg Vol340,478
|07/01/2020||ANV: Personnel change|
|07/01/2020||ANV: Power of Attorney to discolse information|
|06/29/2020||ANV: Resolution of Annual General Meeting 2020|
|06/29/2020||ANV: Change of personnel|
|06/29/2020||ANV: ANV signs an Auditing Contract|
|06/26/2020||Resolution of Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2020|
|06/12/2020||2020 Annual Shareholders’Meeting Documents|
|04/20/2020||Consolidated FS Quarter 1 of 2020|
|04/20/2020||Parent Company FS Quarter 1 of 2020|
|04/15/2020||Annual report 2019|
Name: Nam Viet Corporation
Address: 19D Tran Hung Dao St. - Phu My Ward - Long Xuyen City - An Giang Province
Telephone: (84.296) 393 2486 - 383 4060
Fax: (84.296) 383 4090 - 383 4054
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Listing date: 12/07/2007
Chartered capital: 1,275,396,250,000
Listed shares: 127,539,625
Shares outstanding: 127,127,875
Tax code: 1600168736
Establishment license: 5203000050
Issued date: 10/02/2006
Business license: 1600168736
Issued date: 10/02/2006
Main business scope:
- Processing and exporting products of tra and basa catfish (including fillet, skin, fish stomach, fish paste,) and other seafood products...
- 1993: Nam Viet Limited Company, forerunner of Nam Viet Corporation was established and operated in scope of civil construction and industry with the chartered capital of VND27 billion.
- 2000: The company expanded business operations into aquatic product processing, initially as My Quy Aquatic Product Factory.
- From 2001 to 2004: The company set up 2 more frozen aquatic product factories with average combined daily capacity of 500 tons.
- 2006: It renamed as Nam Viet Joint Stock Company, specialized in producing frozen catfish processor.
- 2007: The company's stocks were listed on HOSE.
- 07/01/2019 ANV Annoucement of the change of listing - 2,495,000 shares
- 06/26/2019 ANV Dividend payment in cash with 3% (Tranche 2/2018) (Record date)
- 06/26/2019 ANV Dividend payment in cash with 3% (Tranche 2/2018)
- 05/17/2019 ANV 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 04/11/2019 ANV 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 12% (Record date)
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.