A Cuong Mineral Group JSC (HNX: ACM)
52Wk Avg Vol213,020
|08/06/2019||ACM: Reviewed financial statement 2019|
|07/23/2019||ACM: Financial Statement Quarter 2/2019|
|07/02/2019||ACM: Change in dividend payment date|
|06/24/2019||ACM: Signing of auditing contract 2019|
|06/07/2019||ACM: Annual General Mandate of 2019|
|08/05/2019||Explanation for Reviewed FS the first 6 month of 2019|
|07/31/2019||Corporate Governance Report the first 6 month of 2019|
|07/22/2019||Explanation for FS Quarter 2 of 2019|
|07/22/2019||FS Quarter 2 of 2019|
|06/05/2019||Resolution of Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2019|
Name: A Cuong Mineral Group JSC
Address: Thôn Gốc Gạo - X.Cẩm Đàn - H.Sơn Động - T.Bắc Giang
Telephone: (84.204) 222 6669
Fax: (84.204) 222 6669
Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Industry: Mining (except Oil and Gas)
Listing date: 07/23/2015
Chartered capital: 510,000,000,000
Listed shares: 51,000,000
Shares outstanding: 51,000,000
Tax code: 0100511368
Establishment license: 2297
Issued date: 02/08/1996
Business license: 0100511368
Issued date: 02/15/1996
Main business scope:
Khai thác quặng kim loại không chứa sắt, kinh doanh kim loại và quặng kim loại, khai thác than non, than cứng, sản xuất than cốc, hỗ trợ khai thác mỏ...
1996: The forunner was Tam Cuong Limited Liability Company. The initial charter capital was VND1.6 billion.
2011: Converted into a joint stock company under the name A Cuong Mineral Group Joint Stock Company. The charter capital was VND120 billion.
2014: Raised the charter capital to VND560 billion.
27/03/2015: Became a public company with a contributed capital of VND510 billion.
23/07/2015: Listed on Hanoi Stock Exchange(HNX).
- 05/06/2019 ACM 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 06/28/2017 ACM 2017's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 06/17/2016 ACM Dividend payment in cash with 2.5% (Tranche 01/2015) (Record date)
- 06/17/2016 ACM Dividend payment in cash with 2.5% (Tranche 01/2015)
- 03/26/2016 ACM 2016's Annual shareholders’meeting
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.