Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (HOSE: ACB)
52Wk Avg Vol6,078,858
|10/30/2023||Explanation for FS Quarter 3 of 2023|
|10/27/2023||Explanation for Parent Company FS Quarter 3 of 2023|
|10/27/2023||Explanation for Consolidated FS Quarter 3 of 2023|
|10/25/2023||Parent Company FS Quarter 3 of 2023|
|10/25/2023||Consolidated FS Quarter 3 of 2023|
Name: Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank
Address: 442 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ward 5 District 3 Ho Chi Minh
Telephone: (84.28) 3833 4085 - 3839 5179
Fax: (84.28) 3839 9885
Sector: Finance and Insurance
Industry: Credit Intermediation and Related Activities
Listing date: 12/09/2020
Chartered capital: 38,840,503,580,000
Listed shares: 3,884,050,358
Shares outstanding: 3,884,050,358
Tax code: 0301452948
Establishment license: 0032/NH-GP
Issued date: 04/24/1993
Business license: 059067
Issued date: 04/24/1993
Main business scope:
- Mobilizing capital.
- Granting credit.
- Financial investment and cooperation.
- Trading foreign currencies.
- Providing financial services: deposit, cards, guarantee, international payment, internet banking, consumer finance.
- Providing corporate consultation and asset management services.
- In HCMC: HCMC Securities Exchange,25 branches and 16 transaction offices
- In the North:(Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Hung Yen, Bac Ninh): 6 branches and 8 transaction offices
- In the Central region: (Đa Nang, Daklak, Khanh Hoa, Hoi An, Hue): 5 branches and 1 transaction office
- In the West(Long An, Can Tho, An Giang, Ca Mau): 4 branches
- In the East(Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Vung Tau): 3 branches and 1 transaction office
- April 24, 1993: Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank was established with a charter capital of VND20 billion under Licence No.0032/NH-GP issued by the State Bank of Vietnam;
- February 17, 1996: Charter capital was increased to VND341 billion;
- 2005: Charter capital was increased to VND948.32 billion;
- February 14, 2006: Charter capital was increased to VND1,100 billion;
- October 31, 2006: Listed on Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX);
- November 21, 2006: Traded on Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX);
- May 25, 2007: Charter capital was increased to VND2,530 billion;
- 2007: Establsihed ACB Leasing Company;
- 2011: Inaugurated the first enterprise module data center with international standards in Vietnam;
- 2014: Upgraded core banking system from TCBS to DNA;
- January 09, 2017: Charter capital was increased to VND10,273,238,960,000;
- November 30, 2018: Charter capital was increased to VND12.885.877.380.000.
- November 15, 2019: Increased charter capital to VND16.627.372.770.000.
- October 19, 2020: Increased charter capital to VND21,615,584,600,000.
- November 20, 2020: Listed on Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HOSE);
- December 02, 2020: Delisted from Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX);
- December 09, 2020: Traded on Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HOSE);
- July 02, 2021: Increased charter capital to VND27,019,480,750,000;
- 10/25/2024 ACB Annoucement of the change of listing - 385,542 shares
- 07/18/2023 ACB Annoucement of the change of listing - 506,144,930 shares
- 07/06/2023 ACB Decision on the change of listing - 506,615,264 shares
- 06/01/2023 ACB Dividend payment in cash with 10.00% for 2022 (Record date)
- 06/01/2023 ACB Dividend payment by share with 15.00% for 2022 (Record date)
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.