Bentre Aquaproduct Import And Export JSC (HOSE: ABT)
52Wk Avg Vol397
|1||VPS (VPS Securities JSC)||30 10||04/26/2019|
|2||SHS (Saigon - Hanoi Securities JSC)||50 0||03/12/2020|
|3||VFS (Viet First Securities Corporation)||50 0||03/19/2020|
|4||APG (An Phat Securities Joint Stock Company)||50 0||10/04/2018|
|03/30/2020||Audited Parent Company FS 2019|
|03/30/2020||Audited Consolidated FS 2019|
|01/21/2020||Explanation for Consolidated FS Quarter 4 of 2019|
|01/20/2020||Consolidated FS Quarter 4 of 2019|
|01/20/2020||Parent Company FS Quarter 4 of 2019|
Name: Bentre Aquaproduct Import And Export JSC
Address: Hamlet 9 - Tan Thach Commune - Chau Thanh Dist.- Ben Tre Province
Telephone: (84.275) 386 0265
Fax: (84.275) 386 0346
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Listing date: 12/25/2006
Chartered capital: 141,072,070,000
Listed shares: 14,107,207
Shares outstanding: 11,497,257
Tax code: 1300376365
Establishment license: 3423/QĐ-UB
Issued date: 12/01/2003
Business license: 5503-000010
Issued date: 12/25/2003
Main business scope:
- Raising, processing and exporting aquaculture products
- Importing materials and commodities
- Providing restaurants and other services...
- 1977: The company, formerly known as Frozen Factory No.22 was established.
- 1988: The company renamed to Ben Tre Aquaproduct Export Factory Union.
- 1992: The company renamed to Ben Tre Frozen Aquaproduct Export Company.
- 2004: ABT has formally operated as Bentre Aquaproduct Import and Export Join Stock Company with the chartered capital of VND 25 billion.
- 2005: Privatized the whole 51% ownership of the state.
- 2006: The company stocks were listed on HOSE.
- 2007: The chartered capital was increased to VND 81 billion.
- 2009: The company issued bonus shares and stock dividend to increased chartered capital to over VND113.4 billion.
- 2010: The chartered capital was increased to VND 136 billion.
- 2013: The company issued 500,000 common shares, chartered capital was increased to VND141.072 billion.
- 03/19/2020 ABT Dividend payment in cash with 10.00% (Tranche 2/2019) (Record date)
- 03/19/2020 ABT Dividend payment in cash with 10.00% (Tranche 2/2019)
- 09/05/2019 ABT Dividend payment in cash with 20% (Tranche 1/2019) (Record date)
- 09/05/2019 ABT Dividend payment in cash with 20% (Tranche 1/2019)
- 04/20/2019 ABT 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.